Google Camera could single-handedly be called the best camera mod available for Android devices. And no one could argue against that. Thanks to the tons of amazing features that it provides, it has completely revolutionized the photography industry. The Google Camera ports come pre-installed on various Pixel devices. And the Google Camera 7.0 port mentioned here is taken from the Pixel 4. But various modders make it possible to port it onto other devices by tweaking some of its functionalities. You can download the ported Google Camera 7.0 APK from below for select Android devices from OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Asus and Motorola.
Some of the GCam note-worthy features include Night Sight, Astrophotography Mode, Slow Motion, Photo Booth, Motion photos, HDR+, Panorama and Portrait Mode. If you are using GCam for long you might very well be aware of these features, baring the Astrophotography Mode. You could find more about this specific feature later on in this guide. Before providing you with the Google Camera 7.0 Ports, some important points need to be looked upon.
- Your device should be running Android 9.0 Pie or Android 10. These Google Camera 7.0 ports are not supported on Android Oreo or below versions.
- Camera2API should be enabled. Some devices have it pre-enabled while others require a rooted Android device. You could check whether the feature is enabled or not via the Camera2API Probe app. If anyone of the options among LEVEL_3, FULL, LIMITED or LEGACY is supported, then it’s fine. Otherwise, take the help of our detailed guide on how to enable Camera2API to get HDR+ for Google Camera on your device.
- Not all features of GCam would be compatible across all devices. You will always get a varying degree of success.
- Moreover, most of these Google Camera 7.0 ports are experimental and in the beta stage. So you may expect stability issues or buggy experience. This is because these GCams have been ported from a device that hasn’t yet even been officially released.
- Until the Pixel 4 get’s officially released, chances of getting a fully working and functional GCam port are slim.
Download Google Camera 7.0 APK Ports
Below, we have provided Google Camera 7.0 ports for some of the devices. As mentioned before, don’t expect a bug-free and smooth experience as of now. Moreover, if your device isn’t mentioned in this list, you may still go ahead and give it a try. But choose the GCam port for the device which closely resembles your device’s specifications.
For example, there is no specific GCam for Moto One Action. But installing the GCam for Mi A3 worked wonders on the Moto device. This is because both the devices run on Android One OS. With that said, here are the Google Camera 7.0 ports:
Moreover, if you are having Huawei Mate 10/Pro or Honor Play device, check out Google Night Sight Camera APK port for Honor Play & Huawei Mate 10/Pro.
Astrophotography Mode in Google Camera 7.0
The word Astrophotography refers to the photography of astronomical objects and certain areas of the night sky. Although Night Sight is still present in all the GCam builds, yet it didn’t take photos with such great clarity that Astrophotography Mode is capable of. But it is an experimental feature and not all devices and Google Camera 7.0 Ports support this feature. Still, give it a shot by following the instructions given below:
- Download and install the appropriate GCam on your device.
- Tap on the downward-facing arrow. This will open the list of features. Earlier this menu was situated at the top and now it has been hidden underneath this arrow. This has been among the major UI changes from GCam 6.3 to GCam 7.0.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon (the gear icon).
- Scroll all the way down t0 the bottom until you reach the About section.
- Now look for the Developer Options/Developer Settings/Advanced Settings feature.
- Inside Developer settings, you will see various flags. Enable the following flags. These flags may have a slightly different name if you are using the Google Camera 7.0 Port from any other developer. The one given below is of the developer named Parrot043.
camera.cuttle.darken camera.cuttle.extended camera.cuttle.extended_iterable_burst camera.cuttle.motion_ef camera.cuttle.sky
- Go back to the main screen and select the Night Sight option. You will now have to keep your device steady for a few seconds, maybe take the help of a tripod stand or something. After a few seconds, the Astrophotography mode should appear. That’s it. Start taking stunning photos of the night sky.
- As already mentioned, not all devices would support this feature. Even if you are able to successfully enable this feature, chances are still the Astrophotography mode may not work for you.
With this, we conclude this guide on various Google Camera 7.0 APK ports for Android devices. Do let us know which of the features worked on your device. Also, let us know which GCam version worked on your device if the original one wasn’t present in the list above.
Read Next: Top Android Apps for Mobile Photography